Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Benefits

In taking the Elearning class, I am growing in the area of technology.  I have been against social networks, twitter, blogging etc.  Only because of my own ignorance about the various items.  Through reading and talking with others as I develop a Professional Learning Network, I am recognizing the benefits of blogging.  This would be a great way to reach quite a few parents with very little effort. I look forward to learning even more in the very near future.

2 comments:

  1. I like the title for your blog! I could see you using this to host book clubs for instructional topics but also for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have felt the same way about social networking and twitter in the past. I am plan to spend time though looking for constructive ways to use those tools in my classroom to make communicating more effective.

    ReplyDelete